the Hard West reference written and maintained by the players.
We are currently maintaining 116 pages (42 articles).
Welcome to the Wild Hard West like you’ve never seen it before. When a tragic turn of events sets one man down a path of supernatural chaos and revenge, he must brutally hunts down all those whom wronged him. Follow Warren on his descent into the darkest recesses of the human soul, and try to survive in a world full of hard choices and even harder consequences. Because in this world, death is a constant presence and the black pacts which you make with forces beyond human comprehension will forever haunt all those around you.
Fight and survive through 8 unique story-based scenarios, and try your hand at more than 40 individually designed turn-based combat missions. Journey deeper into the world of Hard West and meet a colorful cast of playable Characters whose fates are intimately intertwined with yours. Together you will need to make divisive choices to uncover the ultimate plans of the ancient powers at play, as you unravel a deep narrative storyline featuring multiple endings depending on the choices you make during the game.
- A unique "Weird" West World where western legends meet demons.
- Compelling turn-based combat with powerful western-inspired special abilities & unique story-based objectives.
- Collect and combine special Abilities by collecting and equipping unique Cards to create even more powerful combos.
- Choice & fate with a deep story line where decisions will resonate through future events and change the ultimate fates of Characters.
- Luck of the draw with a combat system featuring luck as a unique guardian of engaging and challenging combat.
- Dynamic and extensive cover system which allows for effective Cover making flanking and maneuvering a truly powerful tactic.
- Shadow Spotting: Exploit the blazing western sun to locate out of sight enemies by the shadows that they cast.
- Utilize metal objects to allow master gunslingers to ricochet and shoot beyond the line of sight.
- 40 historically inspired Weapons to employ, all based upon real outlandish prototypes, designs and ideas from the era.
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Feel free to register and join our user base by clicking here.
Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the Official Help Wiki.
- If you are unsure of what to do or how to create a page, search for a few articles on the same topic and see what they look like. You can always view the source code in a wiki and learn from what others have done.